CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Out With The Old and In With The New

As many of you know, I've made quite the purchases lately...

new car

new clothes

and new shoes.

You're probably wondering....what's next??? Well, I've been asking myself that same question and after much fasting and prayer I've decided to move.

Just kidding! I love it where I'm at and not ready for that big of change. However, I do want to make some other dramatic changes to my life...eating healthy, exercising and getting sleep. =)

I've started eating healthy. Have a look...



Of course, eating isn't that hard for me. The real challenge will be exercising and sleeping. I've set some goals for this week to go to bed by 11pm and run 2 miles on 3 days this week along with a couple others. I'm hoping that by telling you these goals I'll be more likely to accomplish them. Well, thanks for reading. Have a fabulous week!

P.S.~ Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!

0 comments: