CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

S.P.O.I.L.E.D.

*Seeking Pleasures Openly In Life Each Day
*Seeking Pleasures Of Ideal Luxuries Every Day

Although I couldn't decide between these two acronyms, basically both best describe me at this time. I continue to enjoy my new clothes, shoes, car, and now this weekend...a trip. Yep, that's right, I'm S.P.O.I.L.E.D. and it's time to get away and leave everything behind! Work has been so stressful that it is a much needed thing at this time. Don't get me wrong...I love my job(oddly enough) and love being there but it is nice to get out once in a while. Unfortunately it's going to be short-lived. I'm going with Wendy, JaNae, Liz, and Mel to Wendy's family cabin for an over-nighter. Part of me is excited and another tired because I know I'm going to have fun but it's going to be very eventful this weekend. I work part of the day Friday before we leave, we'll attend the Manti temple when we get there, play around, go hiking and biking the next day and then after I return from the trip, I go straight to a work party Saturday night and then Sunday is a family dinner at my sister's place in Grantsville. I'll be all over the place!

I hope things are going well for each of you. Have a great weekend! I know I will!

1 comments:

Diane said...

You are a maniac! You are so popular. Is there enough of you to go around? Missed you at Kandis' dinner she held here. It wasn't the same without you. Now I know why you weren't here. Whew. You better take a day off to rest from playing.