CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Shout Out...

A shout out goes to the Bryant family for allowing me to enjoy two birthday dinners in the last couple of weeks. Not only is the food great but the company is amazing! I have nothing but love, respect, and admiration for their whole family! Thanks for also letting me be a part of that!

Thanks also to those of you who have voted on my latest poll. Majority of you voted for Myles while Rocco and Spartacus were thee other desired names for my car. There was a lot of consideration and thought put into this decision and...call me a crowd pleaser but....I've decided to stick with Myles which was the majority vote although Rocco was another name I loved. I'm thinking I'll save the name Rocco for the Dodge Viper I've always wanted and I'll use Spartacus for the first minivan I buy. (Just for you Wendy!) ;o)

I've had many other great purchases lately that I'd like to share more about but it will have to wait. Till then have a fantabulous day!!!

2 comments:

Kandis said...

You're lucky you were invited, I mean not just ANYBODY is allowed to go over for family dinner! I think they are going to kick me out and have you take my place! Glad you are enjoying your new wheels!

Diane said...

Love Myles for your car. It fits and goes in the same driveway as Nigel really well! We LOVED having you over for dinner. To be invited to sit by JaKayla is a big deal too. I was changing clothes when you left. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. Sure nice to have you there. I just read you duct tape joke to Ken because he is duct tape king. Hysterical. See you Sunday with your computer.