CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Imagine If...

...you're walking out your front door and at the end of your walk way is this beauty!

I'll even let you have a closer look. It's my new joy ride!!! Literally! I love driving in it!

After buying the car, I happened to read about this girl who loved her car and they did everything together. Everything from camping trips to road trips and more. As she explained that their saga was coming to an end...I couldn't help but think ours is just beginning. It began when JaNae and I had the "handing over the key" ceremony. (Sorry no pics at this time.) So the saga continues...

We've already had an adventure picking up Wendy at Liberty Park after she got a flat tire.

I'm looking forward to more adventures with my new car! However, all of my cars have had names and I need your help deciding on one so feel free to vote on a name on my new poll! Or if you have other name ideas, feel free to tell me in the comments. I'm open to suggestions!

You're probably also wondering what happened to my other car, Viper. Well...he's practically been dying on me. They say there might be some internal problems and it's just not looking good for him. I now call him my mechanic special. I'm not quite sure what I'll end up doing with him but he's been a good car and I'll miss him.

4 comments:

Wendy L said...

SPARTICUS IS MY VOTE. Great Blog!

JaNae said...

great blog...what a great car:) Whoever sold it to you must really be missing it. My vote is Myles!!

Diane said...

And what is Janae driving? Hope she isn't walking. Love the car. You will look great driving it. As for names??????? Sorry, I have nothing for you. I'm just not creative. But I have total faith that you will choose a great name.

Erika Bassett said...

Diane, in case you're still wondering and check this again...JaNae got her other car back that she let his sister use. So thankfully no she isn't walking. By the way...you chose great names for your kids so I'm sure if you had come up with names I would've had a hard time deciding. Have a wonderful day!