CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No Worries

I'm sure I had a few of you worried since it's been too long since I've last updated my blog. But no worries, I'm not dead, no injuries, and no...I have not been in a coma. I've merely just been lounging about the house sick or been on family outings. As much as I would love to fill you in on everything...I can't right now. I've been catching up on a few things and now I need to catch up on my sleep so....till next time.....I hope you're all doing well.

2 comments:

JaNae said...

Thanks for a TON of fun camping...can't wait till we can do it again and have wendy come along. Get feeling better!!! Wet rag on the eyes:)and SLEEP.

Lindsay said...

Love the blog. Thanks for all the laughs and good times while camping. I finaly just finished putting together my blog and I posted some of the great moments. Get plenty of rest. Hope that you feel better soon.