CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

2 Weeks Worth of Accomplishments....

I ran, I read, I made my bed,
Washed clothes, washed dishes, set goals, made wishes,
Budget, paid bills, ate healthy meals,
Changed oil, planned trip, fixed a rock chip,
Prepared training, survived work, apologized for being a jerk,
Cleaned house, pulled weeds, did some good deeds,
Friendship bread, airport ride, wedding reception for the bride,
Washed cars, paid fines, built bonfire in the pines,
Took pictures, striked poses, admired my neighbor's roses,
Watered lawn, emptied trash, enjoyed my candy stash,
Relaxed, watched tv, took some time for me,
Visited family, visited friends, the list just never ends,
Day in, day out, this is what life's all about!

2 comments:

JaNae said...

Great talent Erika...it almost inpsires me to write a poem in my next post. Thanks again for lending us all your camping stuff. Have fun this week you deserve it.

Diane said...

I loved your list. Such a variety. Loved how you listed the small but meaningful things that too many of us pass up.