CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What's the Hold Up???

Well, tonight was disappointing as Kandis and I watched an intense episode of "Biggest Loser". By the end, both Kandis & I were just as frustrated as the "Biggest Loser" contestants. We devoted two hours of our time to see who would be the next person voted off, but it's not going to be revealed until next week. Ever since the beginning of this season they have voted off someone by the end of the episode, so this time, when it didn't happen, it's like a shock to the system. It's like...What's the hold up? They better have a darn good reason for doing it. It's just not right to get people interested and all worked up and then leave them hanging like that.

Of course, the more I'm sharing this, I can't help but think of how I've left you all hanging. I'm really sorry. However, I have plenty of good reasons for keeping you hanging. Take your pick:



1. Studying for tests and passing them. (Ok so maybe not believable since I never study but true nonetheless.)

2. Started reading Twilight and got "sucked" in.

3. Blog under construction. All of us know that construction can be a long process.

4. I've been dating and being more socially active.

5. Stress, exhaustion, and sickness set in and left me crippled on the couch with nothing to do other than be entertained by American Idol, Harry Potter, and....Matt Damon in Bourne Ultimatum. (I feel much better now!)

6. It was a test to see if my fans really wanted more...you passed.

Well, unfortunately I won't be filling you in on things this time around but soon. I promise. Hope each of you are doing well. Stay tuned till next time and you can hear more about my successes, my dramas, and maybe even my hopes and dreams. =0)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for taking my advice and writing something!! I didn't know you were sick. I hope you are okay now. Keep those blogs coming.

Kandis said...

You forgot to mention that you have been the dating MACHINE! That's right, you heard me! Glad we can both still make time and bond over BL and AI though!

JaNae said...

Enjoyed reading the post:) Playing basketball next tuesday? Hope so.