CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Sigh of Relief !

Have you ever had a test you didn't feel prepared for and got really stressed about? Well then....you know exactly how my week has been. It's literally been chaos at my work and, although I'm not the kind to get headaches a lot, I've definitely had more than my fair share this past week. Knowing this test was coming up was a major stress factor but, it's part of becoming a loan officer and moving up in the career path at America First Credit Union. I took the test on Friday morning and......passed. Whew!

4 comments:

JaNae said...

Hey Congrats! You need to come check out the new place:)

Kandis said...

I love the new look! Also, congrats on the test!! It's like a HUGE weight is lifted off your shoulders, huh?

Diane said...

Way to go on passing the test. See how smart you are??

Wendy L said...

Yeah for my Erika!