CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Never Too Late To Celebrate!

I've put together a slideshow in honor of Easter and although Easter is over, we practically celebrate it every week on Sunday when we go to church, so I don't feel like it's too late to celebrate! Besides...everyday could be a celebration if we were to think about what Christ has done for us so we can be happy in this life, as well as in the next . The song writers and artists did an excellent job of depicting Christ's character through their words and pictures. My only hope is....that the message carries deep into the heart of each person who watches this. We truly have a Savior and Redeemer who knows us personally and loves us. He'll never leave us comfortless! May we each strive to keep Christ centered in our lives because....without Him, we have nothing. God Bless!





2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Hey Erika, that was beautiful. Totally worth all your hard work and frustration on getting it up. Thanks for sharing your testimony!

JaNae said...

It was worth the wait...nice job. I wish I knew how to do a slideshow...maybe you can teach me. It was fun to see you today and help you out. Let me know if you need anything.