CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Born to be Wild

Most people, as they get older, become more mature and look to settling down...not me! Each new year I get a little more wild and daring. Now-a-days, I'm looking for more thrills, adventures, and living life to the fullest! Even these pictures and video don't do justice of half of the exciting things I've done but they do go to show that I've done some wild and exciting things. Of course, as you can see...I'm influenced by many around me who also love being spontaneous, outgoing, and living on the wild side. Life just wouldn't be that fun without putting yourself out there now and then!




Other wild & spontaneous things about me, that unfortunately I don't have pics of, include:
~I eat pizza backwards, nutty bars by the layer, and twix bars-the chocolate around it first
~Enjoy wild rides @ theme parks
~Hiked a couple steep mountainsides without a trail
~Cave tubing & zip-lining in Belize
~Repelling @ Camp Williams twice (once getting my shirt caught in the rope and creating a nice hole in the center)
~Driven backwards down a mountain road (I was lazy & didn't want to remove the sun visor from the windshield. My brother was daring enough to ride with me.)
~Half-mooned people from a car window
~Longest all-nighter was about 48 hours
~Went on an independent camping trip to Rockport on Independence Day (good times!)
~Ice blocking @ Sugarhouse Park
~Ate 25 pixie stix at the same time (big time sugar rush @ 2 in the morning and no it was not related to the 48 hour all-nighter) =0)
~Drove backwards thru fast food drive-thru & also walked through a fast food drive-thru
~Rode in car trunk (it was quite comfortable actually)
~Jumped into lake off the top of a house boat (it was pretty high up)
~Went off house boat water slide every way possible-frontwards, on knees, stomach face first & vice versa, on my back face first, sitting backwards (if you can think of any others, I probably did that too)
~Did back flip off diving board @ Taylorsville Pool
~Did back flips on a bungee tramp on cruise ship (practically landing on my head)
~Waterskiing @ Lake Powell in my pajamas
~Allow friends to give my name and number to waiters

If any of you would like to share some of your wild and spontaneous events, be my guest...I'm always interested in new ideas. =0) Remember to live life to the fullest...Carpe Diem...Seize the day!!!

3 comments:

Kandis said...

Loved the slide show and the post! You are hilarious and I must say that life is a lot more "flavorful" with you as a roommie! I'll have to get back at you for my most spontaneous moment.....either there are just too many or not enough!

The Candlands said...

Ahhh, my most influential friend, you've joined the world of blogging! I'm loving it! I miss you like crazy! Thanks for posting on my blog! I think we need to get together and have a 48 hour "all nighter/heart to heart" so we can catch up. It has been far too long my friend! Keep in touch. LULAS!

Diane said...

You are CRAZY!! I had no idea you were so out of control. Keep it up!!